On Thursday 13 July, Elexon hosted its annual meeting and seminar.
The seminar guest speakers were:
- Emily Bourne, Director (Energy Systems and Networks) at the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero
- Neil Lawrence, Director of Delivery and Schemes at Ofgem
As part of the Annual BSC Meeting, there will be an opportunity to hear the latest on Market-wide Half Hourly Settlement (MHHS) as well as our thoughts and views about the future of Distributed Flexibility and the future of local energy institutions and governance.
We have produced a video with the presentations from our speakers at the BSC seminar.
Video Length: 1hr, 51 sec
- Sara Vaughan Chair, Elexon and BSC Panel: Welcome and introduction: 00:00 – 14.52
- Simon McCalla, Elexon Chief Executive Officer, Overview of Elexon’s 2022/23 performance and 2023/24 strategic priorities: 14.52 – 27:17
- Yasmin Mouse, Financial Director, Elexon, Elexon’s 2022/23 financial performance: 27:17 – 32:47
- Emily Bourne (DESNZ): 32:47 -44.54
- Peter Stanley, Chief Operating Officer, Elexon: Future of distributed Flexibility, local energy institutions and governance: 44.54 – 54:52
- Neil Lawrence (Ofgem): 54:52 -108.31
- Helen Tipton, Director of Strategic Programmes, Elexon: Update on Market-wide Half Hourly Settlement: 108.31 -1.26.59
- Voting and close: 1.49.74