We are committed to acting in strict compliance with the law, and according to the highest standards of ethics, professionalism and business conduct. This Code of Ethics aims to ensure that we all understand what we need to do in order to uphold the highest standards of ethical behaviour, and what we should do if we have any concerns.
What this policy covers
This Code of Ethics applies to Elexon’s directors, its employees and its contractors. It contains policies and
guidance on the following:
- Section A – Conflicts of Interests policy
- Section B – Corruption policy
- Section C – Gifts and Hospitality policy
- Section D – Market Abuse policy
- Section E – Our People
- Section F – Stakeholders and Communities
- Section G – Protecting Information, Company Resources and Reputation
Download the full policy to read more.